September 18, 2011

Logo Design Process for UA International


I would like to share my design process of how the logo for  UA International is created.

I started work sketching out my ideas for the logo, my main focus for the logo was to display the letters U and A in a creative way that could be seen as an symbol, but also recognisable as the letters under closer inspection.

Eventhough I tried several options with U & A finally i decided stick to box shape which I thought will be more suitable for their brand. The client's business more related to Packaging Industry.


So , I started with a 3D box wireframe. Created the letters U and A within the box.


Finally, I made some corners to curved to make the logo not that sharp edged.
Gave different color options to the client to choose from and they chose the bule color scehme.
After trying different fonts, chose Quicksand font because of it's uniqueness and simplicity.


Did you like the logo? Please do let me know your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment